Membership & Licence Fees
Sapphire Coast Kart Club Membership Fees (New and Renewal)
- Senior (18yrs and above) $100
- Family $180
- Junior (up to 18 yrs) & guardian $100
- Associate (non-race member) $50
- Applicants are under the age 18 years must have a Guardian join as an Associate member or be part of a Family membership.
- Associate membership is for people who want to be actively involved in the club but do not wish to race.
- Annual Membership Fee includes 1 x FREE Officials Training course.
- Membership lasts for 12 months from submission and includes Association Form (requirement of Clubs NSW so you can vote at the AGM). The Membership Application Form can be found here (PDF)
Karting Australia Licence Fees current at 07/08/2017
- New licence application (E grade practice): $104.00, or
- New licence application (race licence): $291.00.
- Renew race licence: $263.00
All Licence fees for both new and renewal are payable to Karting Australia here