Track InformationThe club sends a big Thank You to Eric and Pat Johnston for allowing the club to lease land to build the facility, and all the members who have contributed to such a great sporting complex.
Practice: 9am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday
The track is open for practice 9am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday as per the Calendar. Please note:
- Practice fees apply to Non-Members $20.00 per day.
- If a senior driving member wishes to practice, another senior club member is required to be present. This can be from the same family membership.
- If a junior driving member wishes to practice, a senior family club member (ie: their parent/guardian) is required to be present.
- All karters must be signed in before going onto the track.
- Contact Lance Ogier on 0417 757 561 if you require more information.
Important: Please observe the Karting Australia Practice Rules in place at all tracks around Australia
|Class / Engine||Gear ratio|
|Cadet 9 Comer
Cadet 9 MiniRok
|11 / 78
10 / 78
|Cadet 12 MiniRok||10 / 83|
|KA4 Yamaha KT100J National||11/77|
|KA3 Yamaha KT100S Clubman||10/83|
|TaG Restricted Light (Rotax)||11/83|
|TaG Light (Rotax)||11/83|
The above ratios are only a guide and are based on a number of different drivers opinions. They should be considered a starting point only.